Company White Paper
Company Media Kit
The Intercept X Endpoint product offers complete protection for all your endpoints. Works across all your desktops, laptops, servers, tablets, and mobile devices. The key strengths of the product include,
- AI-Powered deep learning malware detection that doesn’t rely on signatures
- Cloud native protection for all your devices in a single console
- Advanced protection against exploits, active adversaries, and non-malware attacks
- Priced right for small to midsize businesses (SMBs).
- Very easy to configure specific policies either by server type, location or office specific for end users.
- Comprehensive threat detection and protection functionality.
- Sophos Intercept X is great at preventing malware infections and rolling back their effects.
- It’s easy to deploy on machines and stays updated.
- Gives in-depth analysis on current and detected threats
- Endpoint Detection and Response: Automatically detect and prioritize potential threats and quickly see where to focus attention and know which machines may be impacted
- Anti-Ransomware: Ransomware file protection, automatic file recovery, and behavioral analysis to stop ransomware and boot record attacks
- Deep Learning Technology: Artificial intelligence built into Intercept X that detects both known and unknown malware without relying on signatures
- Exploit Prevention: Deny attackers by blocking the exploits and techniques used to distribute malware, steal credentials, and escape detection.
- Managed Threat Response: Elite team of threat hunters and response experts who take targeted actions on your behalf to neutralize even the most sophisticated threats
- Active Adversary Mitigation: Active adversary mitigation prevents persistence on machines, credential theft protection, and malicious traffic detection
Sophos XG Firewall
Sophos XG Firewall brings a fresh new approach to the way you manage your firewall, respond to threats, and monitor what’s happening on your network.
The Firewall delivers innovative technology, including a breakthrough in network visibility: Synchronized App Control. This automatically identifies, classifies and controls custom, evasive and generic network applications that are currently going unidentified.It also greatly streamlines configuration and day-to-day management in key areas by providing more powerful tools that are intuitive and easy to use for Firewall, IPS, Web, NAT and VPN.
Why choose us
Expose Hidden Risks:
Superior visibility into risky activity, suspicious traffic, and advanced threats helps you regain control of your network.
Stop Unknown Threats:
Powerful next-gen protection technologies like deep learning and intrusion prevention keep your organization secure.
Isolate Infected Systems:
Automatic threat response instantly identifies and isolates compromised systems on your network to stop threats from spreading.
- Free, Easy-to-Use VPN Client: Sophos Connect provides an intuitive VPN connection client that’s easy to deploy and configure. Give your remote workers secure access to resources on the corporate network from Windows and macOS devices.
- SOHO Protection with XG 86 or SD-RED: Our small, ultra-affordable XG 86(w) and SD-RED devices provide the ultimate in SOHO protection with always-on dedicated or split-tunnel VPN that’s easy to deploy and manage with a variety of flexible options.
- Mobile VPN: Mobile devices can utilize built-in or app-based VPN options including IPSec and SSL VPN for secure connectivity to your XG Firewall protected network.
- XG Firewall provides an elegant and effective web-based management console that offers quick access to all the features you need without unnecessary complexity.
- Sophos Central provides the ultimate cloud management platform for all your Sophos products including XG firewall.
- XG Firewall’s Control center provides at-a-glance feeds of system performance, traffic patterns, alerts, and policies.
Cloud Optix delivers the continuous analysis and visibility organizations need to detect, respond, and prevent security and compliance gaps that leave them exposed. This provides a single view of security posture across Kubernetes clusters, Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, and Infrastructure-as-Code environments.
providing visibility into complex application stacks, Cloud Optix network topology visualization makes it simple to detect suspicious traffic patterns, reveal high value workloads, and uncover hidden data breach points.
Why choose us
- Synchronized Security
- Cloud security posture management
- Server and workload protection
- Next-gen XG Firewall
- Designed for a cloud generation
- Automated CI/CD Pipeline Security and Compliance: Automatically scan Infrastructure-as-Code templates merged to source control management, with pipeline deployment based on Cloud Optix security and compliance assessment results.
- Drift Detection and Guardrails: Continuously monitor and detect drift in configuration standards, and prevent, detect, and automatically remediate accidental or malicious changes in resource configuration.
- Monitor Unlimited Environments: Simple licensing allows you to monitor public cloud assets across an unlimited number of Amazon Web Services (AWS) accounts, Microsoft Azure subscriptions, Google Cloud Platform (GCP) projects, and Kubernetes clusters.
- Act Quickly and Confidently: AI-powered security analytics and monitoring applies root cause analysis, risk-based prioritization, and remediation support to security and compliance alerts.
- Multi-cloud Analysis from One Console: Aggregate and prioritize security and compliance alerts from multiple cloud providers in a single console to avoid alert fatigue, and build a complete picture of security posture.
- Integrated Alert Management: Monitor your way with Cloud Optix Rest API and integrations with Splunk, PagerDuty, Jira, Slack, ServiceNow, Amazon SNS, and Amazon GuardDuty to provide real-time alert information where you need it.